Monday 25 January 2016

First week

The flight to Italy was long but enjoyable the other exchangees and myself all flew as a group to Doha. From Doha we all descended into the gates that lead to our country I flew with 2 other exchange students Tom and Lillian that are also doing exchange in Italy. We were seated together once again and continued our journey :) I've been in Milan for only 2 days and I've learnt so much there is a lot of history to all the building and everything is fairly old but it's beautiful. I have had some trouble with home sickness and so I did the thing everyone told me not to do and I skyped my family. But as bad as everyone made it out to be  it made me personally feel better and I didn't even cry ! I do miss everyone and it is hard trying to adapt the language is frustrating because I just want to know what people are saying to me and talking about but I have Italian lessons so hopefully I can speak it soon. They drive on the wrong side of the car and the road and they make there toasties in the toaster but it's all an experience right ? I start school on Thursday so will see how I go then and let you know how I'm going in about a weeks time so talk to you then :) 
Ciao 

No comments:

Post a Comment