Tuesday 19 July 2016

oh time flies

so I'm on school holidays for 3 months! believe it or not I have 3 months of school holidays because we get the whole summer off school. aint that sweet! i changed family and they are so cool!! extrememly religious though so its a bit different for me but it is an experience i went to my first church the other days we went and listen to the priest and sang and i just stood there because well i don't know shit but it was fun. we prey before every meal( when i say we i mean they because well i wouldn't know the first thing about preying) but its good to be in this environmemt where its different then the rest. i go to the mountains for a month in august and so that is going to be so fun.

i have 3 host siblings and me and myparents get along so well its really going to be hard to leave because they are like looking in on my family in which nothing is ever clean mum and dad are always working and they actually give me things to do like unpack the dishwasher or hang the washing or something its so good I'm happy about that. also lately lots of people have been asking me what i will do after my exchange and i think everyone is getting sick of the blank look i give them like I'm going home ( i don't think so) 
i change schools here in Milan because i moved just outside Milan so its easier for me to take this school. i don't know what sort of school it is i pretty sure its language even if i asked for science no one remembers anything but i have trouble speaking Italian let alone having to learn French and latin like may as well kll me now but i will try my best to not fail much.
  got to meet up with an old family friend that i hadn't seen in a while so that was good he came to milan for a day and i was like a tour guide it was fun. i have been to alfa romeo museum and seen all the cars back to the very first one made it was brilliante. loved it not that i know anything about cARS but it was fun to see and made my host dad happy.
not a lot ot update on but ill post some pictures from Europe tour soon in another blog but for now enjoythis don't mind my bad English sh words.

No comments:

Post a Comment