Thursday 11 August 2016

Almost at count down

Ciao tutti :)
Sorry haven't been updating a lot it's not because I forgot about you all I promise just I am currently living in the mountains where the reception is shocking and my phone refuses to work properly up here it's never been so high above sea level :) the house I'm staying at until the 25th of August is 1400km above sea it's so crazy it dropped 4 degrees just coming up so it's nicer :) I been on 2 hikes that just about killed me but hey I'm still living !!!!! Me and my host siblings become so many close living here like my sister was the one I had to win over but the other day she asked me to do her eyebrows the other day :) I was so happy because her mum said she doesn't even let her do them, I swear I was so happy but also we have pillow fights just about everyday and I play soccer with little brother at a place called Val grande my other brother is studying for an exam he has on the 25th  so I help him sometimes I just ask him questions about storia ( history)  and pretend like I know what he is saying because he talks so fast but I know he knows what he's talking about :) let's hope, my host mum and I have always been close since I moved in she and I just sit on the porch and read books( yes believe it or not I started reading )  and she helps with my Italian and I help with her English :) I am really going to miss this family because they are so much like mine in a way, we bicker and sometimes we disagree but they are always there, wish I didn't have to change family :(
I finished my first book for a long time the other day I was so happy and now I'm going to ready the Harry Potter books :) because there's a new one but the book I read was called grey mountain it was a really good one ( in English of course ) but I am also reading Mary poppins sometimes in Italian I don't understand it all but it helps me get used of pronounces  and things like that so just trying to help hit idk why I think I am finding it harder then others to learn Italian but it's okay I'm trying and I know I am so I can only do what I can :) I'm happy with my progress !! Missing my family and all so many people are like "you only have 5 months left " !!!! Yes I do and shhhh please because its going to go so quickly I mean as much as I want to stay because I love this place and it's so beautiful there's so much history and so much to see and do :) but I can't wait to give my mum and my dad and my sisters and everyone a great big hug as well as all me friends and family and see everyone again it seems like only yesterday I was saying goodbye :/ to everyone and in 5 months I am going to be back home supposed to be getting a job and working or university which I haven't completely made up my mind about but if I do go I am going to after a year or so.
Well I'm enjoying the mountains and having fun it's good to be able to experience this as well on my exchange I have had so many experiences for example the other day the sewer was full and literally shit was going everywhere !! It was so gross after 30 or so years they decided to clean it out !!! Was gross but well shit happens ;) bad pun huh πŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ˜‚πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί to finish il tell you a story :)
So I have never laughed so much in my life the other day my host mum started screaming and of course I ran to see what happened and she said she seen a snake and it was huge !! I asked her how big she thought it was and where she seen it !! She ( holding an axe ) pointed to the garden and said its about as big as your foot !!  I just laughed and said its about 30 cm long she looked at me she was so terrified !!! I couldn't stop laughing she handed me the axe and said your Australian your used to handling big animals you kill it and we'll I killed it and then sat down and explained to her how big snakes get in Australia :/ he face was priceless !!! She is such an amazing person but I guess people just aren't used to the wildlife like we are in Australia :) well howl you enjoy and I'll update when I can next :) miss everyone and all love you

No comments:

Post a Comment