Tuesday 23 August 2016

Summer holidays (August)

These last week has been amazing I feel like I achieved a lot :) I participated in the 9km walk or run for Montecampione ( the mountain we are at ) I just about died but it was good to participate and I ended up coming 15th from over 50 participants it was good and a great personal achievement as I don't think I would have ever thought about doing that in Australia :) my host mum and I also went and seen a band play, they were called the vipers and they did a tribute for queen and well I knew just about every song :) my host mum was so surprised because she thought the music was too old for me and I just explained about how when you have a dad and cousins and uncles and peoples that listen to it sometimes we catch on. :) but it was amazing they were Italian and they played so well :) i woke up with a sore throat from yelling but that's half the fun :) my host mum bought me the new Harry Potter book and I love it I finished in 2 days and now she is readying it she buys me so much and says hapoy birthday or merry Christmas and it reminds me of what my parents do for me :) still loving my host family and the mountains only there's hardly any internet and so it makes it hard to communicate with people that I need to and for my host siblings no internet is like the end of the world !!! But it's been a great time. We also celebrated my host nonna's birthday in which I helped my little host brother make her a bread basket :)  but it was good they are so formal when it comes to birthdays. My host uncle and 2 of his kids came to stay with us he taught me lots and we all had lots of fun :) i joined in a night hike which was fun but tiring and extremely dark :) we started at 9 and decides to go until 11 and well it was worth it but very slippery and I fell but shit happens and I not hurt but it was beautiful. My host mum asked if she can keep me for longer and I hope I can because I quite enjoy living with this family :) But will see what happenes :) I will go and stay with Adrian Edwards soon so that will be good speak English again :) then stay with a few friends in Milan hopefully I am excited.. Walked a 27 km hike with my host mum and brother up a mountain and when I say up I mean like / <-- this up like think of steep and times it by 100 .. I felt like my legs were going to fall off. But I'm alive and so That's what I been doing I hope all is well and will keep updated soon ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment