Monday 11 April 2016

11 weeks

OMG ITS ALMOST 3 MONTHS ALREADY!!
I've been back at school this week and so its been good seeing all my school friends. I didn't realise how much they actually care about me like what I got up to and how it was and all of that stuff. I guess it all becomes oblivious when you are so busy all the time. its amazing how fast this year is going I feel like i've been here a month, not 3. I swapped host families this weekend :) my family is nice but I felt a little bit uncomfortable to start with, I think it was just the being new again feeling and having to settle in after just being comfortable in the last family you suddenly have to move again. my host siblings are amazing, so nice and friendly. my host mum is a lovely lady and such a strong woman. I went out with my host brother on Saturday night with some of his friends. we went and watched one of his friends who plays in a jazz band. It was great to watch. my host sister is so beautiful and reminds me a lot of my older sister she always asks me what to wear and my opinion on her out fits and things she wants to know everything about boys and so its lots of fun. :) I feel more accepted now with these siblings. my new house is on the 7th floor of and 8 storey building and its has an amazing view.
I joined a gym last week and so I start that on Wednesday with the plan to lose some weight and keep busy, might be a little awkward to start since my trainer started hitting on me and messaging me. he became a little to creepy like " hey beautiful Australian (kissy face ) " ewwwwwww gross!!! so I have to let him down the easiest way I could ( told him I was a lesbian) it was the only way ( I'm not really, I promise) oh the joys of being an Australian in a foreign country where apparently I have an accent ( I don't believe them) its sexy ;) just joking. catch yas next week love you all and stay safe ( away from creepy dudes )
baci <3











No comments:

Post a Comment