Sunday 17 April 2016

3 months

3 months here already. Seriously where has the time gone!
This week not a lot happened. I started at the gym and I loved it so i've been everyday. It makes me feel good and It takes my mind off things and I never use my phone when I'm there so its a bit of freedom for me I guess. although it feels like my limbs are falling off I'm that sore. that's what happens when you eat too much pasta and gelato.
the best part is I refuse to weigh myself so if I am loosing weight cool but if not ill never know. :) the guy from the gym ( the creepy one) watches me while I'm at the gym and he continues to ask me out. I found out the he is 32 and was married. so I started talking to the other guy that worked there, hes a personal trainer. oh its so much fun, mean  but fun :) and I also met a guy from Australia there. his name is Tosh, hes from Sydney ( he asked me out to) but he is here for rehab after a boxing injury.
so many guys I actually hate it so I getting an exchange student to come into the gym looking for me and pretending to be my boyfriend. its going to be great. I just want to see his face.

so cindy and trent got married this week CONGRATULATIONS to the newly weds I wish you both all the best for the future and wish I could have been there but I couldn't although I was fortunate enough to surprise them via skype and make cindy cry. but I managed to make myself cry in the process. standing in the middle of Milan balling my eyes out because I was so happy for her ( I got lot of weird looks that day). but I'm happy fir them both. WE ARE RELATED SOMEHOW NOW!!

this weekend coming I'm off to sicily with Rotary. it should be a great trip and experience. we have the schedule and it looks like a pretty full weekend 4 days in sicily with all the exchange students. ill let you all know how it goes.







No comments:

Post a Comment