Sunday 3 April 2016

10 weeks in

Not a lot to report this week. I have had the last week off school because of Easter break but back into it tomorrow. Should be great fun just like school always is. It wasn't the best week because the exchange students from other schools went back to school on Wednesday and so I was quite alone, but I was free to do what I wanted. I went to a middle school on Thursday and talked to a bunch of children about Australia and where I come from. It was a great experience because they were so fascinated with how different things are. I must have made a good impression because they asked me to come back and talk to them again. They had lots of questions and they were quite interesting. My Italian is improving slowly and by slowly I mean extremely slow. but I will get there I suppose. I switch houses this weekend coming on the 9th and I still haven't met the family I am going to as we are supposed to meet on Monday the 4th but my next host brother became sick so we cant meet then, hopefully I get to meet them otherwise ill be rocking up to their door step wanting a bed. The time is flying its gone so quickly I cant believe it. we go to Sicily in 20 days so that should be good, sorry there isn't much to report this week hopefully there will be more next week. ill put up some pictures next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment