Sunday 5 June 2016

week 19


This week has been fairly inexciting. Just having a lot of troubles with my rotary club here in milan. It’ll all blow over I hope. My host family is great they went to the sea side this weekend but my host sister stayed in Milan and I stayed to as the weather wasn’t very good but I had plans with my friends. Europe tour is so close!! One week and ill be in Paris climbing the Eiffel tower whoop whoop.

Had a nasty fall this week I was walking down the steps to the metro and missed a step and tumbled all the way to the bottom cracking my ankle on the edge as I landed some old guy looked at me and walked past I was so embarrassed I just sat there. I tried to stand up but I couldnt it was so horrible. But im walking that’s the main thing it hurts is extremely bruised and swollen but I can walk. So I guess im winning. The problem was that Saturday night we were going to a dance and well dancing on a sore ankle isn’t the funnest but I did it anyways I pushed through the pain. Im going to my personal trainer tomorrow at the gym and so I will see what he says because he also works in rehab J a jack of all trades ;) hes a keeper

Nothing specific happened this week that I can really talk about it was just a chilled out week with school and yeah the usual stuff. I have been in touch with the exchange students that will be living in Koji and Katanning and so it will be loads of fun when I get to meet them because they look forward to meeting me.

Time is going to quick! Its almost been 5 months its extremely strange how much time will fly when you start to enjoy yourself more and more. Not a lot of pictures but this is what I have





No comments:

Post a Comment