Sunday 29 May 2016

week 18

one week left of school!! 2 weeks until euro tour!! I'm so excited for it so much is planned and everything seems so fun. Although it will be the last time I get to see a lot of the people that have been here because they leave after euro tour and not everyone is going so it will be hard to say goodbye but then more people come and I become an oldie and a real oldie because most of the new people are 15 to 17 years old and I'm turning 19 !! crazy but its fun I'm like the exchange mum.


getting to this week we didn't get up to much but the football finals were on in Milan and so it was packed with people all week. There were so many activities and things to participate in so we were there nearly every day. people were so hyped and it was good to be apart of the spirit but to get from one place to the other that was about 500 m took like 45 minutes it was so crowded and just so busy. we went out Saturday night after being to the centre and just sang karaoke again. I swear these people hate us we can not sing to save our life but it was fun and we kept everyone entertained. and we spent Snday just walking around we got a coffee we went shopping ( I was window shopping) but it was a relaxing day.

the weather has been extremely strange this week because it has been scorching hot and like by that I mean 28 degrees which isn't much but like weather that gets people looking like lobsters and people did and today sunday it is raining and shitty and apparently supposed to be like this al week and that's not going to be fun.  from shorts weather to shitty pant weather how bad!! nah always have fun in the rain:)
not much to tell you this week but ita been a good week :) check out my pictures






No comments:

Post a Comment