Sunday 8 May 2016

week 15

so I'm almost a third of the way through my exchange! how weird I am not going home ! I reuse. I found out I fly back to Australia a week later then everyone else in Italy so ill be all alone. I'm sure it will be okay. anyways not that I'm going home!
this week was my host mums birthday it was loads of fun we had a great dinner and I made her a pavlova and she loved it. I gave her some souvenirs from Australia. it was a really great evening. other then that not a lot has happened this week its mother day today so was a lot of skyping and talking to mum wishing the all the best as drank her stubby with the next one lined up ;)  this is why we love you mum! I went out with my exchange friends on Saturday night and that was loads of fun. School has been good I have stepped up in that I am doing more tests for arte and physics (if you count colouring in the physics test as actually doing it ) could get extra marks for creativity ;) I think it looked wonderful. I am going to Mantova next Saturday with rotary which should be great fun and really enjoyable. Another great experience to be had. I am really enjoying it here in Milano . I am still learning the language as Italian is very hard to grasp because all there sentences are mumble jumbled and make no sence when you say them in inglese. even my mum picks up on my mistakes when I talk and miss words in my sentences. THANKS MUM always looking out for me. lately ive been checking out lots of parks and things around milan. but I don't remember names I go places and never know what they are called its shocking because when people ask me where ive been idk what to say.. everywhere and nowhere I guess. but heres some pictures from this week. Enjoy.
















No comments:

Post a Comment