Sunday 1 May 2016

week 14

this week has been slow, boring and exhausting. Yesterday I was so tired i just slept practically all day. i guess I'm allowed to do that every 3 and a half months. i cant believe how fast its gone!! after getting home from Sicily on Monday I was exhausted because we didn't get all that much sleep while we were there. Tuesday i slept in and had the day off but my sleep ins are like till 7.30 so it still didn't do me much good i just felt like i was dying all day. we had Italian lessons on Tuesdays arvo and then i decided the gym might have been a good idea. Little did i know that my gym had a open day party on and so they had a live band and so many people, herei was just thinking that i could go easy at the gym because Tuesdays generally aren't busy. I was WRONG !!  the band was great i knew all the songs they reminded me of the shit my dad listens to ;) nah just joking dad its not that bad.  i stayed there for a good 2 and a half hours just doing my own thing probably making a fool out of myself because i was singing along and dancing and ttrying to make people have a good time because honestle on exchange i have no shame the only people that knew me were my personal trainer and the people at the front desk and as soon as i talk its inglese so immediately everyone thinks that you are a foreigner its great. But still i was so tired nothing else really happened this week besides my friend from California had her mum come to Milan to see her and so we all went and met her and went and had lunch and showed her milan it turned out to be an amazing day. i hope she enjoyed it. then last night we decided to have a girls night me and my friends Maddie (Oklahoma USA ) and Austin (Texas USA) and one of maddies friends. it was a great night we went and got pizza and they were massive it was so great. we got one each i loved it then just had a good time.these girls are like my exchange sisters the only problem is they leave in 3 months but ill never forget them. we have many more nights like this before they leave.
 i am currently in the process of making Europe tour shirts for my district as i got selected to design them and they are looking quite good we all had our opinions and keeping it as cheap as possibly because we are all poors ;) so i think these will be amazing. hopefully. there aren't many pictures to put up but here are some that i haven't shared along my journey and some resent pictures. arrivederci
















No comments:

Post a Comment