Friday 10 June 2016

week 20 (5 months )


So im going to write  a blog now because I leave for Europe tour this week and I will update but it probably wont be a lot just a few pictures and a couple details. IM SO EXCITED!!! We leave tomorrow!! Whoop whoop!!

This week was eventful because school finished and so now we are on holidays!! Yay

We also had our last Italian lessons so that we have summer break and I received a certificate for my Italian! Im so proud of myself J We had to introduce ourselves and say a little something in Italian and all was sweet. We just chilled out after and talked shit and it was good. We all signed each others flags because people are leaving soon and its going to be so say we had to say bye to one of out friends on Monday because she left on the 8th to go back home and after that saying goodbye to everyone is going to be so hard, and I will cry! Butwe have Europe tour. Thurday was toms birthday and he had a small get together it was so much fun we all had a good laugh took a bunch of pictures and enjoyed the moment. It turned out to be a late night but it was well worth it.  I am so tired though but I can sleep tonight and on the bus to Paris tomorrow. I can’t believe that this time tomorrow I will be in Paris it’s so strange.

I am changing towns and school soon ill be living in a town called arese and its sweet reminds me more of home I have 2 brothers and a sister and they seem sweet will see though:)




















No comments:

Post a Comment