Wednesday 24 February 2016

One month 😱

Sorry I didn't realise last weeks post did not post .. So like I said I got moved class but now I have friends :) all the friends they are really quite cool and their English is terrible but they laugh about it so much :) they start a phrase in English and immediately switch to Italian it's so great to hear we just laugh :) it's so much better I feel accepted into this class and the teachers actually give me stuff to do like today I did a biology test! It was in Italian but yeah I hope she understands the answers because I didn't understand the questions :) I just smile and wave.
 I went to monza for the rotary orientation on Saturday and it was pretty good just all rules and things again :) but it only took an hour we had photos and lots of things then when out for lunch with the others I rolled down a hill in the middle of the city and some little child wanted to follow me but her nana wouldn't let her :) was so worth it 👌🏼 there is only 7 newbees in my district 5 from staya and 2 from Brazil but Aussies rule !! :) 
Plans for Easter changed as there is no room in the house so I'm not sure what we are doing anymore but it should be good either way :) I miss everyone and I really hope all is well :) happy birthday to my big sister Mikaila  for the 22nd ! I know you missed me there but I just have fun for you :) Milan fashion week is next week so everyone look out :) I'll be on the catwalk ;) just jokes I'm "a little to fat to be a model" as I got told :) ohh I laughed I nearly died :) my host parents and basketball are stil going well and Italian is still horrible but hey I give myself the thumbs up :) my physics teacher is seriously crazy, she looks like joe dirt but that's fine it's her choice. We are shooting a video on Friday something to do with water food and land but it has to be in English .. Guess who is editing the script and playing the protagonist!! If you thought of me you'd be correct! Because I'm apparently good at English now and no one believes that I failed in Aust. It's quite hilarious .. Keep in touch and send me pictures :) Te amo :) 

 arrivaderci 









No comments:

Post a Comment