Monday 8 February 2016

Secondo settimana (second week )

Venice is beautiful a must if you come to Italy. The streets were crowded and there was so much to see :) everyone was in the spirit and it made the whole day a lot more exciting I met some new people and made some more friends πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ we went and seen how they make the masks and they are all gorgeous i loved that carnival trip. My jacket is getting so ful with pins and it's looking great. We almost missed the train on the way home because we lost track of time lucky we got there with 2 minutes to spare .. Exhausting day but well worth the trip you need more then a day to look though . I've started doing more and more tests at school and my English is going down hill I've started mis spelling so many words I'm so glad for auto correct. The 3 girls I met from rotary in the picture below are all from America they are the kindest girls I've met on this trip and have so many stories . The blonde is Austin she's from Texas :) the brown hair is Maddie she's from Oklahoma and the red hair is sequoia she's from California. They are lovely but like in every situation there's always one person who thinks they are better then the rest and what's worst is she's an Aussie 😑 makes me angry!! Grrrrr ahah nah all is good I had the day off because I am starting to get sick but my feeling a bit better. 
I joined a  different team for basketball and they love me even more we train 3 times a week and the team is lovely I'm slowly picking up more and more Italian but it's hard to learn I have tried and tried to understand I got a cd to help .. I have lotsa friends at school and i don't have to go to school on Thursday and Friday it's amazing !! My school has planned skiing in March so I get to go to ski soon :) and Scotland for Easter which will be great to :) I'll keep in touch and keep me up to date on everything at home. 
Arrivederci 



No comments:

Post a Comment