Sunday 28 February 2016

Fifth week

Not much to report this week just a couple things my class is great I love them all :) I had an 18th birthday on Friday night and our entire class went it was so amazing we danced and everything. I had such a great time :) there's a couple pictures below :) went out Saturday night to and that was fun to just the people you meet along the way is the best part of exchange. We are shooting a film in English ( the same as the one I mentioned last week ) and we did that on Friday had loads of fun doing that to I am really starting to fit in I think :) there are some pictures below of my school friends and everything else :) my host mum took me to this place called Eataly and it's like a massive gourmet market it was amazing 3 stories high and you can see the people making the products they sell. I seen a bloke making monzarella it's so facinating :) talk to you next week :) missing Australia but loving Milan  
ciao 








No comments:

Post a Comment