Sunday 6 March 2016

Week 6

Hi all 
This week I've been doing quite a few things I've been missing everyone at home a lot but not homesick just talking to a few more people and catching up some pictures and that make me wish I was there but I'm still happy in Milan :) I went skiing with my class in Thursday ahah that was fun ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I took out a few people on my way down the slope but hey shit happens we all lived :) everyone has a bit more experience with snow then I do which is to be expected. We spent the day at a beautiful mountain it was so much fun and the scenery was amazing :) I went out with the excange students Saturday night and we had a lot of fun as usual :) I also have been to the markets in Milan they are so big and there is so many people like getting from one side to the other of the market nearly took an hour it's was crazy busy. But there is a lot to see and do. Food here gets better :) went to the chemist and got me some more iron tablets .. Because my body is having withdrawals from red meat and white meat and all types of meat ! I passed my first biology test with a 6/10 which I'm proud of considering the test was in Italian :) and have an English test in this upcoming week. Time is flying I mean it's almost Easter time already !! What's going on .. Stay safe and I'll blog again next week :) Love you all <3










No comments:

Post a Comment