Saturday 12 March 2016

Week seven

So I've realised I've almost been here 2 months already it feels like 3 weeks. But time is passing. 
I've been quite homesick this past week with a lot of events at home happening and wishing I was there like my sisters school ball and Cindys hens night and everything. People sending me pictures of cousins and I've seen how much they have grown it is scary. But I will get over it :) we had dinner at my host mums sisters house this week and honestly these people have way to much money ! The chandelier in the dining room was massive almost bigger then the table and they have a maid person๐Ÿ˜ณ I had a debate on chips with a few Americans because they call hot chips fries and we call them chips and then they call packet chips chips and we call them chips too and they think we have to call hot chips fries so that we can tell the difference .. But anyways gets a lot more confusing so I'll leave it at that :) I seen the first Australian flag hanging from a building the other day I had to take a picture :) there are so many flags hanging from buildings and this is the first Aussie one :) my Italian is improving still slowly but I can go and ask people in the shop things but some times i swap to English but I'll get there. I have dinner Monday night with rotary to find out my next host family but I think I'm staying with this one for the next swap because they don't have anywhere for me to go as I was told by my tutor. My host mum went to Texas she is visiting her son on exchange in Houston so I'm here with my host brother and host dad.. I'm so sorry dad I know what it must be like living with all girls now that I have lived with just boys. I have a English coming up in Tuesday so that could be interesting because it's literature and I don't know anything about poetry ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ that's all for now :) I just like to say Sheridan you looked stunning at your ball hope you had a great night and I love you :) and hope everyone is staying safe and looking after themselves :) until next week :) love you all . ❤️❤️❤️







No comments:

Post a Comment