Sunday 20 March 2016

2 months ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Where has the time gone ! 2 months already gone I'll be home in 10. This week has been a rough one I'm not going to lie. I found out my next host family ( picture with my next host dad below) they are so nice and just friendly but they are vegetarians and so I'm not going to live will be stocking up on some iron tablets they live walking distance to my school and close to everything still this time I have 2 host sisters they are twins and 17 one Sophia and the other Georgia!! We are practically the same person says my next host dad :) her name is Georgia and she plays basketball and so do I and she has blue eyes and so do I so he thinking I'm her. She is in tawain on exchange at the moment. So I'll move to my next host family on the 9th of April as far as I know.
I have been to the police office and waited there for 2 and a half hours this week and so I got to miss a day of school just to get my permit to stay :) as far as I know we are going to swisserland for Easter and so will be skiing and lots of fun stuff for that :) school is good started doing more and more tests but Italian is such a hard language to learn I feel as if I am not getting anywhere with it like I am just still at the same level I was before it's frustrating. I am trying though. 
Went to Como this weekend and stayed there was lovely weather got up to 19 degrees which is great for a change :) not a lot is happening. I have school till Thursday and then holidays for a week and back to school. Hope you all have a great Easter and stay safe :) whoop whoop 2 months down :) I'll be home before your know it let the adventures continue :) l'esperienza รจ grande. Te amo e mi Manchi ๐Ÿ’œ❤️❤️❤️













No comments:

Post a Comment