Wednesday 24 February 2016

Third week :)

So I been so busy with other things I haven't wrote for last week so here we go :) 
So I got moved class at school because I was getting bullied the people in my class were talking about me in Italian because I don't understand although I am improving I can't completely understand everything they say. So now I have new class and no friends but this class is so much better they are more mature and they are my age unlike the other ones but I think this one is great .. The kids that were bullying me got suspended which is a bit extreme I didn't expect that but yeah it's what happened .. I still have all the crazy teachers as before except maths she's really young it's creepy she's like really young. But I went to Como and it is beautiful it wasn't the best weather so I'll have to go again but I haven't seen the lake yet will do that another time :) I also want to see the museums and go to the cinema and watch a film becuase the theatres are amazing. This Saturday I have a rotary orientation which is a little late because they were supposed to do it first week but nope do it the 4th that's okay :) my English teacher is making trying to have a good time so hard he wants me to do so much extra work and won't leave me alone it's so hard to keep up with everything:) I also made my first pavlova from scratch it was amazing and it turned out crunchy I was so proud of myself and it tasted amazing my host family absolutely loved it they want another one for my Nono:)  I miss everyone and I want to see pictures of home like what's new and I want to see everything I haven't heard a lot so Tell me :) I miss everyone at home and hope all is well 

Ciao  








No comments:

Post a Comment